Phoenix, AZ 623.242.4442
Candy Buffets and Treat Stations
Candy buffets and other treat stations are a fun way to allow your guests to participate in your event. Acting like kids in candy stores, the possibilities seem endless as they pick and choose their favorite candies and treats to take home with them. Candy buffets and treat stations are also beautiful additions to the décor of your special event. With the magnificent colors and textures in beautiful sparkling containers, all eyes are drawn over and over again to this gorgeous display of confectionery goodies.
Why not DIY?
Looking at yummy candy buffet or gorgeous treat station pictures that you may stumble across on the internet, you may think, as many others before you have that “This would be a snap to set up, why should I hire someone to do something so simple?” Having set up a number of displays, Sweet I Do’s offers a few things to consider -
- With a virtually unlimited selection of candies and treats, coordinating your theme and colors can take hours of your valuable planning time.
- Judging how much candy you will need, making the purchases and being available to sign for the packages will take up more of your time, plus you need to store all the candy, the containers, accessories and packaging, along with all the rest of the items you are gathering and storing in preparation for your event.
- Unless you live in a house of glass, you will have to make many trips all over town, to multiple stores, to find all the beautiful glass pieces used to make a candy buffet look like the masterpiece it is intended to be.
- Proper preparation for and set up of a candy buffet takes hours. Making sure that the candy fits the container and the container fits the theme is a work of art.
- Tear down of the candy buffet takes almost as much time as setting it up. Ensuring that any left over candy is properly packaged and given to the designated recipient who can store it, cleaning and storing all the glass containers and other accessories all take time and space.
Why you should hire a professional?
Sweet I Do’s specializes in custom candy buffets. We own a large selection of glass and are adding to our stock all of the time. We have connections throughout the industry that enable us to obtain specialty glassware and containers if we don’t already own them. Our candy database is searchable by color, flavor and candy type and we provide you with a custom candy list from which to make your selections. We coordinate our candy buffets to match your theme and décor and provide matching linens and accessories to make the display not only compliment, but add that “WOW” factor to your event.
Our packages are all-inclusive and include the candy, jars and containers, scoops and tongs, labels, signage, décor and accessories, linens and custom guest treat containers. Click here for details on our packages. Starting at $3.25 per person, the candy buffets and treat stations created by Sweet I Do’s are an affordable and fun alternative to favors.
Please contact us for additional information or to have Sweet I Do’s create a custom candy list for your upcoming event.
Love is Sweet and Life is Fun!