Buying the alcohol for your wedding? Have no idea how much to buy? Let us help! Check out our guide below!
- Buy in bulk and/or by the case. Most Sam's Club and Costco's will allow you to shop without a membership and will accept returns of unopened bottles/cases. Bevmo will ice and deliver your alcohol if you purchase more than $500.00 in products.
- Make sure to get a licensed/insured bartender to serve your alcohol.
- Get event/wedding insurance with an alcohol rider to protect yourself and your guests.
- Ask your bartending service if they provide glasses, ice, napkins, mixers, etc.
- Tip your bartender through their contract/personally and ask that they not put out a tip jar.